-Wir sein pettler. Hoc est verum.--"We are beggars. This is true."--Martin Luther-

_______________________________________________
[ Home ] [ Originals ] [ Words of Ones Wiser ] [ Odds and Ends ]

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Shot In The Dark...

Here reads my first blogging experience ever. This blog will be dedicated, in order of probable frequency, to my musings on theology (from a Lutheran perspective), quotes from things I am reading, possibly comments on current events going on in the world/US/Church,and finally anything I find interesting or amusing that I feel readers might find interest in as well.



In all hopes I would love to stimulate lively discussions that will hopefully both cause you to think and for me to think. My thoughts are most likely not going to be fully developed theses, and we are all students, so I look forward to hearing and sharing input.



I will try to keep up to date with postings (maybe 1 or 2 a week?) and with comments.

No comments: